This course focuses on the practical aspects of effective Change Management as it relates to change and the individual, change and the organisation, communications and stakeholder engagement and Change Management practice. This is an intense course that involves both pre-course work and evening study. The course is entirely complementary to formal portfolio, programme and project management approaches (such as MOP®, MSP®, and PRINCE2®) but knowledge of these approaches is not a pre-requisite for attendance.
Through study of selected sections of The Effective Change Manager's Handbook the course provides a practical and informative pathway of understanding through the maze of principles, theories and the practice of change management. It gives a solid platform for clear best practice thinking and the application of a range of proven change management tools and techniques for achieving successful change.
By attending this course, you will:
- achieve an internationally recognised APMG-International qualification
- learn from the experts, all of whom, are experienced change management practitioners
- gain a clear, practical understanding of the implications and impacts of change on people and organisations
- gain knowledge and understanding of how to support people through change.
You may also be interested in:
Exam only option;
- Practitioner Exam £459.00
AssessmentThis course is delivered by SPOCE, an accredited training provider and pioneer in project, programme and risk management best practices.
Some previous experience of Change Management or programme/project management would be useful but is not essential. There is some recommended pre-course reading and preparation together with evening work during the course.