Due to the current self-isolation rules in place prohibiting our UK
based tutor from coming to Guernsey, this course will be delivered in real time
by our UK based tutor via a virtual classroom.
A PA should be an emotionally intelligent leader, working effectively with their manager and colleagues. This highly interactive and stimulating course will enable you to find ways to achieve this in your workplace.
- What is the role?
- Build on existing skills
- Organise your workload
- Take advantage of modern technology
- Lead the partnership with your manager
- Relationships, personal effectiveness and emotional intelligence
This course will help create an opportunity to plan for your continuing development as a PA and, by attending, you will learn:
- A full understanding of the PA’s role
- Communication, confidence and assertiveness techniques
- Ways to plan, prioritise and save time under pressure
- Tools to lead the partnership with their manager
- Means to create a collaborative work environment
- NLP techniques to stay ahead in the field and manage their development
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.