One of the biggest blockers to greater career success and general happiness is our own Inner Critics.
This course will provide you with the tools to dial down the critical inner voice, which fills you with self-doubt, self-judgement, self-sabotage and even self-hatred, by telling you you’re just not good enough.
Of course, it’s good to be discerning about our own shortcomings, but never helpful if this is conveyed by a harsh and overly critical inner voice, which holds you back by judging, blaming and criticizing you in ways that stop you from reaching for new opportunities, experimenting, being more creative and/or developing new skills.
This course will provide you with the knowhow to tame your Inner Critic and open the door to greater personal growth by setting you free to shine brighter.
- Learning to recognise how your own individual Inner Critic operates
- How to recognise when you’re under attack from the Inner Critic
- Techniques for handling and recovering from an Inner Critic attack
- How to separate yourself from the Inner Critic voice
- How to talkback effectively to quieten the Inner Critic
- Developing a compassionate and self-nurturing approach to yourself
This course will help you to:
- Free up more career potential
- Boost morale and sense of well-being
- Enhance productivity and engagement at work
- Help overcome procrastination and perfectionism
- Provide the lifelong tools to keep the critic under control and allow greater happiness and freedom at work and home
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.