Problem solving and decision making are critical skills in many professions, however, the majority of people learn these skills through trial and error rather than any formal training.
To understand how the human brain can solve problems and then make decisions, you need to build a toolkit to use in different scenarios which can improve both your individual and team performance.
- What is a problem and how do you solve one?
- Understand the importance of defining a problem correctly
- How to apply a problem-solving process to solving problems
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Identify and use different problem solving tools and techniques
- Identify different methods used for decision-making
- How to evaluate solutions and make a decision
- How to evaluate and review the decision that was made
Problem solving and decision making success can be trial and error, however this course will build a toolkit for your future scenarios. It will also provide a safe environment for you to use scenarios for proactive problem solving and decision making techniques without there being any consequences on the team and business you work for.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s) Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.