This is an interactive, thought provoking workshop combining a high degree of self-awareness with tools, tips and techniques to better yourself in the workplace.
- The Art of Communication
- Assertiveness – What is it and when to use it
- Managing Yourself – making the most of your time and managing expectations
- Recognising the warning signs – looking after yourself and avoiding the impact of stress
The definition of Personal Effectiveness can cover a myriad of skills and requirements, based on the role and responsibilities of the individual concerned.
However, there are a core set of skills that would benefit any individual during the performance of their role and their engagement with colleagues and clients.
- The aims of the workshop are as follows:
- To improve the performance of key staff
- To enhance skills central to personal effectiveness
- To increase self-confidence
- To encourage a problem solving based approach to every day challenges
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.