This interactive half-day course is designed to provide line managers, aspiring managers and HR professionals with best practice guidance on managing capability issues at work.
- The definitions and the law
- Best practice approaches
- Taking action
This course will equip you with a range of tools, approaches and skills to manage capability issues effectively, efficiently and legally.
By attending this course you will:
- Understand what capability management is
- Be aware of the associated employment law and understand the main implications for their organisations
- Understand their own role and responsibilities
- Be better prepared to recognise capability issues as they arise
- Know the best practice approaches to follow to avoid messy, costly escalation or legal costs
- Have tested their learning and practiced application of their learning.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.