Many jobs today are detail orientated and therefore the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in the workplace cannot be understated. Completing tasks with attention to detail will not only increase your productivity and efficiency but also enhance your reputation amongst your colleagues.
Attention to detail refers to a person’s behavioural tendency towards thoroughness, accuracy, and consistency when accomplishing tasks. This course will help you improve your overall attention to detail and accuracy by using some essential planning and attention-improving techniques. The programme is highly participative, combining the presentation of theory with sharing experiences and individual and group exercises
This course is a follow on from the Level 1 course and considers the following topics in more detail:
- The psychology of attention to detail
- Further consideration of personality types and the impact of this on attention to detail
- Tips and techniques of how to improve your attention space and accuracy
- Creating an action plan for going back to the workplace
Key benefits of attending this course are that you will:
- Understand the psychology of attention to detail in day-to-day work
- Understand the psychology of attention and accuracy
- Learn how to improve your attention space and accuracy
- Discuss how to improve focus and concentration and improve performance
Quality matters more than ever and, as a result of this learning, you will feel more confident in your own ability to consistently produce quality work and have tangible evidence of having done so. The personalised tool kit you take away will enable you to successfully apply your new learning within your own workplace setting.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course