Most jobs today are detail orientated and therefore it is a highly desirable trait for employees. However, due to ever increasing workloads and time pressures, mistakes can happen. Completing tasks with attention to detail will not only increase your productivity and efficiency but also your reputation in your team and organisation that you work for.
This course will help you improve your overall attention to detail and accuracy by using some essential planning and attention-improving techniques. The programme is highly participative, combining the presentation of theory with sharing experiences and individual and group exercises.
The course is separated into 4 areas:
- Understanding why errors are made and the impact of accuracy
- Reviewing theories and models
- Developing tools and techniques
- Action planning – how to take the course back to the workplace.
- Improving accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding the impact of making mistakes and errors
- Reviewing different theories of attention to ensure focus
- Analysis of personality types to identify work styles and types of mistakes that may be made
- Multi-tasking myth
- How to proof read effectively
- Identification of your personal areas of strength and areas for improvement following the course
- How you will apply these in the workplace
Quality matters more than ever, yet we find ourselves making silly mistakes due to the ever increasing need to work within tight timeframes. Getting it right first time will enhance your reputation, save time and improve your professional competence. Enhance your skills to position yourself for success.
This one day programme will cover useful techniques and tips to improve your accuracy.
As a result of this learning, you will feel more confident in your own ability to consistently produce quality work and have tangible evidence of having done so. The personalised tool kit you take away will enable you to successfully apply your new learning within your own workplace setting.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.