This one day course will explore how you can influence others in such a way that is non-manipulative and brings about a change in the way you inspire and build productive relationships both within and external to the organisation.
- Explore those situations where you need to influence people
- Gain clarity on what is personal power, authority, charisma and the difference between persuasion and influence
- Learn about social energy, where you are currently on the scale and how and when to adjust it
- Discuss how you can build rapport and trust with others
- Identify the various behavioural styles you currently use to gain co-operation and how these might impact on others
- Learn a simple influencing tool to adopt and practice
- Explore how emotions can be expressed in a calm and authentic way
- Apply a simple tool to apply to tasks and relationships
- Explore research around how communication goes wrong
- Learn a new model of communication around “pattern matching”
- Gain coaching from the facilitator, to enable you to adapt and select the most appropriate styles for any given situations
- Be able to clarify and select the influence styles you wish to develop
- Benefit from group activities that will enable you to develop your new-found skills
- Practice selecting combinations of ‘influence styles’ and apply them to suit given situations
- Creating a personal action plan to support each participant in the workplace
Effective Influencing Skills are key to building rapport, forging successful relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers, service partners etc.
Having the ability to influence effectively is key to co-operation and success within any organisation and beyond because it leads to better performance and results.
Developing effective influencing skills increases your future personal success and builds more productive and rewarding relationships, not only with colleagues; but also with clients and larger groups, such as suppliers, service partners etc.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.