Want to refresh and boost your effectiveness at work?
New to working life? New to a role or an employer?
This comprehensive, interactive workshop will support you to be the best professional you can be in the workplace providing great results for yourself, your employer and your future careers.
The course will include how to:
- Be a valuable team player
- Be an effective communicator and improve e-mail, telephone and message-taking skills
- Enhance attitude and approach at work
- Develop skills in time management, attendance and prioritising work
- Boost your reputation and future career
Businesses need professional employees who have the ability to communicate effectively, work well as part of a team and successfully represent their employer.
Gaining a reputation as an achiever; a team player; a good communicator; someone who can be relied on to deliver; will boost individual career potential and provide real rewards for employers.
Key Learning Outcomes are:
- To understand what it means to be professional at work
- To understand why businesses need these skills from their employees
- To understand how being professional benefits the individual, the employer and their future career
- To improve professional performance and skills at work
- To increase self-confidence, positivity and problem-solving ability
- To give time to practice these skills and apply them to the workplace
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.