Being able to communicate effectively is a life skill that you don’t learn very much about at school and pick it up as you go along through trial and error. When things go well and everyone is happy around us, you feel great! But how about when things don’t go so well?
Great communication is the key to gain collaborative success at work, at home, in sport and in every area of our lives.
On this course, you will gain an enhanced communication skill set to connect with others in such a way that inspires, motivates and gains the positive influence essential for top performance and results.
On this one-day workshop, you will explore effective and powerful tools and techniques, that will enhance your skills and communication, manage your power to influence more effectively and understand your key motivators, as well as those of others.
By the end of this course, you will be able to: -
- Define different communication styles of behaviour and their impact on others
- Identify your own dominant communication style
- Define “positive and impactful communication”
- Explain how power and control influence communication
- Interpret different behaviours and their value / deficiency
- Recognise communication issues that get in the way of effective communication
- Learn how to overcome blocks to great communication
- Apply advanced strategies for dealing with difficult situations and conflict
- Practice developing rapport, trust, power and influence
- Develop clear and inspiring communication across different channels
- Appraise the effects of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Choose approaches to avoid / overcome common misunderstandings
- Enhance your core responsive skills
- Create more time for yourself through more effective communication
- Create an Action Plan that is based on your values and goals
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the 'Book Course' button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time click on the 'Register Interest' button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.