On this one-day workshop, you will explore effective and powerful tools and techniques, that will enhance your skills, enabling you to improve your communication, manage your power and influence your team more effectively and understand what motivates you and your team.
- Core responsive skills and effective communication
- Motivational intelligence and 9 key motivators that activate untapped potential
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial mind-set
- Managing issues that get in the way of effective leadership
- Advanced strategies for dealing with difficult situations and conflict
- Developing charisma, rapport, trust, power and influence
- Non-verbal communication for leaders
- Anticipating and avoiding common misunderstandings
- Coaching essentials
- Time management and efficiency
- Formulating and action planning
Strong leadership and communication is the key for any leader to gain collaborative success across any organisation and beyond. On this course, you will gain an enhanced leadership skill set to communicate in such a way that inspires, motivates in order to transmit a positive influence essential for top performance and results.
How easy is it for you to get your team on board on a daily basis?
Do you get frustrated that your team is not more motivated and productive?
Would you like to learn new skills to enhance your productivity?
By the end of this course, you will be able to: -
- Define different styles of behaviour and their impact on others
- Identify your own dominant behavioural style
- Interpret different team behaviours and their value / deficiency
- Define motivational intelligence & 9 key motivators to activate untapped potential
- Recognise communication issues that prevent effective leadership
- Apply strategies for dealing with difficult situations and conflict
- Practice developing rapport, trust, power and influence
- Develop clear and inspiring communication across different channels
- Appraise the effects of non-verbal communication for leaders
- Choose approaches to avoid / overcome common misunderstandings
- Demonstrate core responsive skills and effective coaching techniques
- Explain the principles of time management and how to create more time
- Create an action plan that is based on your values and goals
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the 'Book Course' button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time click on the 'Register Interest' button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.