This one day workshop will give you an appreciation of the role performance management plays in cultivating individual, team and organisational success.
By the end of this workshop you will have an opportunity to:
- Appreciate the role performance management plays in business success
- Review the performance management cycle and identify aspects in practice in your own organisations
- Analyse your own contribution to effective performance management
- Identify opportunities to improve performance management within your team
- Discover processes, procedures, hints and tips to improve performance management in the workplace
- Consider the role of the appraisal in performance management
- Discuss the benefits of effective communication in performance improvement
- Learn the skills required to deliver constructive feedback
- Create a personal performance management action plan
This workshop offers a framework to look beyond the appraisal as the key performance tool in addressing the wider range of contributors to effective performance-managed organisations.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.