Learn how to become a top level manager, improving team communication and decision making so you can build great teams! This one day course is lively and encourages regular engagement, leaving delegates revitalised and assured of their abilities.
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities of a manager
- Building trust
- Developing your influencing skills
- Motivating people
- Practical tools for leading teams
- Handling conflict promptly and fairly
- Leading change
- Building relationships and develop key alliances
- Coaching skills
- Continual development (even if there isn’t clear career progression)
This one day course provides everything you need to become a great team leader!
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.