The ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills is ideal for those who are currently leading a team as well as those making a transition from working with a team to leading a team. This course is delivered in a supportive environment with the focus on your continuous improvement.
- Workplace communication – to enable you to develop an understanding of communication and the importance of it within a team.
- Leading your work team – to develop an understanding of how you should lead your team and how you can influence the success of a team.
This nationally recognised qualification covers units on the effective ways to communicate with your team and leading your team to improve team performance. Assessments are based on workplace situations to ensure new skills are effectively transferred to your job.
The award provides a great introduction to key skills in communication and leading your team.
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Improve your team’s performance
- Get a nationally recognised qualification
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.