The Level 2 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills is ideal for those who are currently leading a team as well as those making a transition from working with a team to leading a team. This course is delivered in a supportive environment with the focus on your continuous improvement. The award completes the first two modules of the certificate and provides a great introduction to key skills in communication and leading your team.
- Workplace communication – to enable you to develop an understanding of communication and the importance of it within a team.
- Leading your work team – to develop an understanding of how you should lead your team and how you can influence the success of a team.
- Developing yourself as a team leader – to give you an understanding of the role and responsibilities of a team leader and how to improve personal performance.
- Developing the work team – to help you develop an understanding of how important team working is and how to help your team work effectively.
- Understanding changes in the workplace – to help develop an understanding of effectively dealing with change, the need for change to occur and how to support teams through change.
- Solving problems and making decisions in the workplace – to gain an understanding of how to resolve problems and make the best decision within the team.
- Understanding conflict management in the workplace – to develop your understanding and skills to minimise and manage conflict in a team.
- Understanding good practice in the workplace coaching – to enable you to understand good practice in workplace coaching, developing your skills to coach your team and improve their effectiveness.
The ILM Level 2 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills is designed to help you boost your performance as a team member and help you make the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
This nationally recognised qualification covers units on effective ways to communicate with your team and leading your team to improve team performance. Assessments are based on workplace situations to ensure new skills are effectively transferred to your job.
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Improve your team’s performance
- Get a nationally recognised qualification
- Progress onto the ILM Level 3 Award/Certificate in Leadership and Management
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.