During this one day workshop you will learn the benefits of coaching, how to integrate within a management / supervisory role, and how effective coaching empowers individuals and teams to achieve greater results so your company can lead the way in its field.
- We will define coaching, how this compares to a Manager's role and why we would choose this
- A discussion around five coaching skills that every manager needs to have
- Exploring what might get in the way of coaching in the workplace and the issues that may be holding back our team members from performing at their optimum level
- What makes a conversation 'effective'?
- A three-step model to enable you to coach team members and fully unleash their talents
- Practicing how a manager can behave more like a coach
- Personal action plans
If you are up for the challenge, your employees, the business and your career will all benefit from you operating in a "Coaching" mind-set. Your employees will be developed and challenged in a way that realistically builds new skills and enables them to learn from experiences. In the process, your own career will also blossom if you are known to be a good developer of people - a critical skill for long-term success.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the 'Book Course' button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time click on the 'Register Interest' button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.