In this time of great change, complexity and uncertainty, a key driver of success for any organisation is how well it communicates with and engages its own people.
But what does great internal communication look like in the post-pandemic world?
This interactive course will give leaders and managers an overview of why internal communication matters, and what best practice looks like. And it will give you practical guidance on how to improve all aspects of internal communication in your workplace and how to evaluate the impact of your work.
- How great internal communication drives employee engagement and business success
- The 2023 context – what your people expect and why it matters
- The key ingredients of great internal communication:
- setting objectives and understanding your audiences
- an overview of different communication channels and their pros and cons in today’s workplace
- getting your message across - delivering clear, concise and compelling communications
- capturing and acting upon employee insights and feedback
- evaluating the effectiveness of internal communication.
By attending this course you will gain a better understanding of the importance of investing in internal communication and you will learn tips and techniques for improving all aspects of internal communication in your workplace.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 244570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.