ICA have partnered with the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF) to offer this new programme providing a uniquely comprehensive awareness of cyber risk management.
- Demystify a subject that is integral to your risk management approach with learning that cuts through the jargon
- Enhance your confidence and capabilities in a world often dominated by IT or third-party consultants
- Gain the knowledge to build, implement or support a cyber risk management framework for your organisation
- Become a “Certified Cyber Risk Officer” in just 8 weeks with a jointly awarded certification from the ICTTF and ICA.
The syllabus assumes a non-technical student and covers a range of topics from identification of cyber risks through to risk management options:
- Understanding cyber risks and a little technology
- Cyber strategy – the business case
- Cyber risk quantification and metrics
- Cyber leadership and culture
- Cyber risk and the law
- Cyber resilience and incident management
- Third party cyber risk – vendors and remote workers
- Putting it together: developing a cyber risk strategy.
You can download a copy of the course brochure here.
This course is suitable for any key risk management stakeholder including first and second line managers who need to understand the threat so they can take practical action to mitigate the risk including:
- CISO/CSO/CIO or CRO
- Head of IT/Security
- Compliance Managers
- Cyber Security/Risk/Compliance Teams
- Head of Business Units
- Technology Leaders/Project Managers
- Management Professionals/Team Leaders
- Digital Consultants
The course is delivered by ICTTF who provide all course materials and student communications.
- Online course delivered over 8 weeks
- Pre-course orientation module to ensure understanding of key milestones and how assessments are calculated
- Online training material includes interactive media such as videos, infographics and activities
- Collaborative learning through discussion forums
Successful certification depends on a number of factors. Your application includes an evaluation of your professional experience and if you are accepted you are enrolled for the online course.
The online course includes continual evaluation of your performance and competency.
If you meet all of the certification requirements which includes the professional experience prerequisite, adoption of the ICTTF Code of Ethics and successful performance on the required curriculum and competency evaluation, you will be certified and entitled to all of the rights and privileges associated with the designation.
Certification lasts for three years from the date awarded. From June 2023 a recertification exam will be available online at www.icttf.org. There will be a fee of €500 for the recertification exam or any resits required.
Acceptance onto this course is dependent on an evaluation of your professional experience submitted during the application process.
Whilst the GTA facilitates the training for ICA/ICTTF qualifications, you need to enrol online directly with ICTTF. Scroll down when you reach this page and enter Guernsey when it asks ‘Where are you based?’ You can then follow the process to enrol.
€1755 (inclusive of VAT) (representing a 10% discount on the ICTTF standard fee).There will be a fee for the recertification exam or any resits required.