Join the ICA in September to discover how ICA qualifications and courses can help improve your knowledge, skills and career prospects at this free, interactive event.
The drop-in sessions will cover:
- The ICA’s full range of courses and which course is right for you
- How you study including interactive demonstrations
- The enrolment process and funding options available
- How ICA courses are assessed
- How gaining an internationally recognised qualification can benefit your career prospects
- The 2021 compliance job market and how you can further stand out when looking for new roles
We will also have the teaching and learning support teams on hand during the day who can answer all of your questions and help you with what next steps to take.
All sessions will be available on-demand afterwards for you to watch at your leisure.
Next virtual event date to be added shortly.
In attending this session you will find out:
- Which subject matter and qualification level is right for you and your career path
- Why regulators and employers the world over consider ICA qualifications as the pinnacle of high standards and best practice
- Your study options (workshops or online) and how are the courses assessed
- The benefits of being an ICA member
- Why studying for an ICA qualification is more important than ever for career progression