Audits are a part of life for most accountants and this course is designed to help those working within both the finance sector and industry get through the audit process as smoothly and efficiently as possible. This course will provide you with valuable pointers and skills to reduce the time spent on the audits process and remove some of the perceived fear of being audited.
This course will include examples specific to both the finance and commercial sector in Guernsey.
The key areas covered are:
- What is an audit and auditor, and what are auditors trying to achieve
- The importance of planning
- Provided by Client (PBC )/client deliverable lists
- Key checks and work to be done while producing the financial statements and before submitting for audit
- Efficient ways to deal with audit requests and queries
- Strategies to make sure the audit completion does not slip
- Improved audit / client relationship
- Improve audit efficiency (i.e. time savings)
- Greater understanding of the audit process and what the auditors are trying to achieve
- A more relaxed and controlled year-end financial statement and account preparation process
- Potential to avoid overrun costs from audit firms due to inefficient processes
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.