This course is intended as conduct training for this important area of conduct requirements.
It is relevant for all sectors of Guernsey regulated financial services business and includes examples relevant to all sectors. The course is specifically based on Guernsey regulatory and legal requirements.
This course will cover:
- How to identify potential conflicts of interest, with examples to work out
- Examples of conflicts between interests of the firm, clients and individuals
- Laws and Regulations on conflicts
- Managing conflicts by disclosure and other means – example scenarios
- Internal responsibilities within a firm
The course will help you to identify when potential conflicts of interest exist, to manage them, and to understand a regulated firm’s responsibilities.
It includes animated content, with graphics and Q&A for you to answer through the session.
Complete the course at your own convenience and speed – progress is saved if you take a break.
Initial and final assessments test the user’s understanding and help a firm to measure the effectiveness of training.
If you would like to take this online course, please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button on the right-hand side of this page and we will get back to you regarding the number of delegates interested and the course start date.
Alternatively, for further information, please call us on 224570 or email [email protected]