This series offers a fresh new look at challenges that are being faced by businesses today in relation to regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering.
£360.00 for series of 10 sessions (20% discount)
£45 per individual session
These sessions cover a range of topics that are relevant to compliance in Guernsey today. Each 60 minute session is presented by an industry expert and there will be an opportunity to ask questions
Seminars are inter-changeable between members of the same firm in the event that the original delegate cannot attend. Name changes can be made free of charge for any session.
Certificates of Attendance will be provided to document your CPD.
Each session of the series will be topical and relevant to industry today. The sessions for 2021 are in the process of being finalised, however, we can confirm the following dates scheduled to date:
- Session 1 – 18 February 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Compliance – Tips for best practice - Lindsay Fox - Platinum Compliance Consultants
- Session 2 – 23 March 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Sex, drugs and rock & roll – the changing face of financial crime - Wayne Atkinson, Collas Crill
- Session 3 – 22 April 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Trusts in crisis – Dealing with allegations of money laundering - Christopher Edwards, Mourant
- Session 4 – 18 May 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – FATCA/CRS Visits – AEOI Coming to See U - Christopher Jehan, Midshore Consulting
- Session 5 – 8 June 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Automation – the future of Compliance? - Mark Le Page, EY
- Session 6 – 13 July 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Who wants to be an MLRO? - Simon Florance, Carey Olsen
- Session 7 – 15 September 2021 – Being Human – The global influence of human factors on good corporate governance - Perrin Carey
- Session 8 – 14 October 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Looking ahead to MONEYVAL – What is next for Guernsey? - Adam Cole and Jamie Bookless, Walkers
- Session 9 – 16 November 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – Financial Intelligence Service/Economic Crime Division Update - FIS/ECD Team
- Session 10 – 7 December 2021 (12.30 to 13.30) – 2021 Regulatory Update - Emma Mauger, ELM Compliance
This series will appeal to directors, compliance professionals, MLROs, MLCOs and employees needing to maintain their understanding of compliance issues.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.