There are many reasons for companies to get into trouble, but issues relating to strategies always feature. Be it the wrong strategy to begin with or weak and poor execution, this is inevitably a contributing factor.
This 90 minutes masterclass will explore this concept in more detail and will cover the following:
- Why businesses fail or get into difficulties
- Why do Boards often follow the "wrong" strategy
- Lack of understanding of what strategy really is
- Strategic risks not fully understood and/or appreciated
- How to incorporate strategic risks in the risk register
- Board malfunction and poor decision making
- Leadership and behaviour issues
- Weak execution and strategic obstacles
- Implementation blockages
- Inadequate measurements and poor strategic monitoring
- Numerous case studies will be used as part of this workshop
Corporate insolvencies are an inevitable feature of capitalism. Companies will always fail, or get into serious difficulties, irrespective of the prevailing economic conditions.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Online’ button to the right of this page and login or register to complete the booking form. Alternatively, please click on the ‘Booking Form’ button, download and complete the form and return it to us at [email protected]
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and fill in your details so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.