People follow leaders whose values they trust. Attending this half-day workshop will enable you to discover your own deepest personal values and to explore how living these values more fully can enable you to become a more authentic and effective leader.
Let’s get right to the bottom line. Living your values at work enables you to get the most out of work and work to get the most out of you. It’s win-win and yet research shows that 75% of employees don’t live their values at work, causing high levels of disengagement which impacts personal, team and organisational performance. Changing this is a leadership opportunity.
In this half-day session you will learn:
- Five steps which are essential to build a great team
- Why shared values are of vital importance in building trust in a team and how to discover what they are
- How your strengths grow from your values
- Discovering what your deepest personal values are
- The vital importance of values in leadership
- Why people are cynical about most organisations’ values
- Examples of companies who live their values with authenticity and the benefits which they have gained
During this half-day workshop, you will discover your own values while exploring the vital importance of values in enabling individuals, leaders, teams and organisations to achieve their full potential.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user
account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.