Neuroscience provides an increasingly powerful view into how the mind and the body can work together and it’s time that we recognised this in the way we teach leadership skills. The modern approach to neuroscience shares the load between three main nervous centres - the gut, the heart and the head, in effect not one brain, but three.
Three Brain Training will help you integrate this understanding and allow you to develop key skills in building trust, enhancing connection and developing grit, focus and motivation.
The course will cover the following:
- The gut - trust, safety and courage
- The heart - emotional processing and connection
- The head - purpose, motivation and wisdom
- How to integrate each centre
- Practices to move your nervous system towards balance
- The three brain leader - applications for you to use at work and home
Neuroscience is rapidly evolving and giving us new insight and a fresh understanding which will help business leaders develop the skills needed to successfully negotiate a rapidly changing business landscape.
This course will provide you with:
- Understanding of the basic neuroscience of leadership
- Practical applications to make real change at work and home
- Ways to use these understandings with your teams
- Increased ability to deal with challenges
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s) Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.