Many Boards and directors have experienced economic shocks and economic recessions before. Many have also previously been on the receiving end of shocks, e.g. 9/11 and the so called Black Swan effects.
But none of us have faced the forced economic hibernation that we are now experiencing. Now, more than ever, directors need to stand up and be counted to provide leadership and direction.
This webinar will attempt to address these issues by guiding you, as a director, as to the conversations you need to have with your colleagues, and the type of actions that you will need to consider.
Topics covered will include:
- Does your strategy still matter?
- How to assess the changing landscape
- Stakeholder behaviour and reassessment
- Innovation vs survival
- Preparing for post Covid-19. How will you be judged?
- Assessing your financial health
- What should the Board focus on?
- Revisiting the Board Dashboard?
- Managing cash flow
- Retaining financial flexibility
- Understanding risk interdependencies
- Business and emotional resilience
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s) Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.