A culture of accountability is desirable in any business and this needs to come from the top, its leaders, who should demonstrate and reward accountable behaviours.
Accountability. It's a word that has become so overused, and misused within the boardrooms of most companies that it has lost its power.
In this half-day session you will learn:
- What is the true meaning of accountability
- How to clarify exactly who is responsible and accountable for what and to whom
- How to diagnose the root causes behind failures in accountability
- How to follow up on accountabilities in a positive and constructive way
- How to create a culture of accountability
This course will show you how clarifying accountability can improve collaboration and team performance.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.