This free workshop is designed to empower director-level leaders within the Financial Services industry to reconsider their approach to Climate Change. Hosted by Marc Laine from ESI Monitor, the forum will offer attendees the opportunity to engage in open conversation around how their products and services can be tailored to support action against the ever-growing threat of Climate Change.
The workshop will begin with a brief introduction by Marc Lainé highlighting the increasing pressure on businesses to act on Climate Change. He will then explore the opportunities for business profits and resilience that come from developing sustainable products and services. Attendees will then be given the chance to break up into workshop groups facilitated by Marc and communications experts Orchard PR to brainstorm ideas on how to evolve their industry’s practices and business specific products and services to meet the outlined objectives. A wrap up of the ideas suggested and a final presentation from Marc and Orchard will conclude the session. A complimentary continental breakfast will be provided during the event.
- Empowerment to consider sustainable routes for future product and service development that might not otherwise have been considered.
- The opportunity to understand how Environmental Framework and communications strategies can aid in delivering important initiatives.
- An opportunity to hear about the impact of Climate Change on the Financial Services industry and how local businesses can evolve and adapt their products in light of it.
- A platform to meet likeminded individuals to share knowledge and experience of climate change related issues.
- An opportunity to network with other high-level individuals within the Financial Services industry more generally.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s) Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.